MicroBilt / PRBC Report


We offer two solutions to request disclosure of your credit report.

Free Service: Fill out the free form. We’ll email you a complete letter you can use to request your credit report. You are responsible for printing, stamping, and mailing the request letter.

Paid Service: We manage the process. Use our technology and an independent law firm to send a legal request for your credit report. If you discover errors in your credit report, you can also submit a dispute. We’ll fight the credit reporting agencies on your behalf.



Provides consumer credit information, bill payment information, employment information, bank account data, property records, court judgments, address and phone information on low-income and subprime consumers to businesses that offer short term, rent-to-own, auto, retail and consumer finance lending. The company will provide one free report every 12 months if you request it. Upon request, a free score, if available, will be provided with the report. The company will freeze your consumer report if you request it.

MicroBilt / PRBC
Attn: Consumer Affairs Department
P.O. Box 440693
Kennesaw, GA

Additional information

Choose A Delivery Method:

Free Service, Paid Service